Relevant Topics in Anesthesia (Mar 10 - 14, 2021)
Relevant Topics in Anesthesia is managed by Northwest Seminars.
Dates: Mar 10 - 14, 2021.
Location: Vienna Marriott Hotel, Vienna, Wien, Austria.
• Possess the scientific background for clinical practice
• Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of not only the specialty, but also of all additional related disciplines which may impact it
• Maintain an up-to-the-minute armamentarium of knowledge and skills for the selection and use of complex equipment, pharmacological agents, and procedures necessary for the provision of quality patient care
• Manage self and colleagues to function toward common goals in the clinical setting, the clinical and educational institutions, and the community in which the practice resides
• Serve as an expert in matters involving health care delivery; serve as an informed manager of clinical and educational services provided, including the acquisition and distribution of resources necessary in meeting professional goals
• Provide assistance with and support of other service providers, departments, institutions, and organizations dependent upon the professional expertise of the practitioner Objectives:At the conclusion of this activity.