Regional Diploma of Lactation Management
This is a comprehensive program for managing breastfeeding mother and infant.
About the Program (3 lectures per week)
- The education program allows accepted candidates to become qualified in supporting mothers breastfeed as Regional Certified Lactation Consultants (RCLC).
- The program is accredited by the American Board of Quality Management.
- RPLM provides candidates with credit hours by attending individual workshops to help them apply for the international Board Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE) and to University postgraduate programs to reinforce their CME.
- This program follows the IBLCE blueprint and curriculum content is approved by Eastern Mediterranean Regional Office of the World Health Organization (EMRO - WHO) and the Supreme Council of Universities in Egypt.
- Infant pathology
- Maternal pathology
- Communication II
- Research & Quality management