Principles of Occlusion in Everyday Practice – Live
You will the chance to view a recorded lecture before the Live on Friday. You will gather all of your questions and discuss them with the instructor in the Live session.
What will you learn?
- The difference between centric occlusion & centric relation.
- What is the ideal occlusion?
- How to make an occlusal analysis & what are the benefits of it?
- Conformative vs Reorganized approach.
- Types of articulating papers & How to use them properly.
Dr Samuel T. Armanious
Since Dr. Samuel has received his BDS. Degree in 2012 from Cairo University, he focused on management of complex cases.
He has attended many post-graduate courses worldwide to further his knowledge in occlusion and its effect on treatment planning.
He established a YouTube channel for dental education specific in occlusion & TMJ.
He works as a full mouth rehab. & TMD consultant for multiple clinics in Hurghada including his own.
He is a member of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (AACP).