Patient Experience Summit I east KSA
The stage is set to ignite at the Patient Experience Summit - East KSA, organized by BII World and Creative Patterns for Health Training, taking place in Sofitel Al Khobar The Corniche, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia from December 4th to 5th, 2023. This remarkable event will bring together renowned experts, thought leaders, and stakeholders to delve into the crucial topic of patient experience.
With a focus on Saudi Arabia's healthcare transformation towards public-private partnerships and value-based healthcare, we aim to shape the future of patient experience in East KSA. Join us as we create an electrifying healthcare landscape that places patients' needs and expectations at the forefront, driving positive change and yielding improved outcomes.
This summit has meticulously crafted its event program based on the genuine on-the-ground requirements, as outlined by the Event's Scientific Committee:
· Dr. Abdulaziz Alqahtani – Director – Patient Experience | King Abdulaziz Hospital, MNGHA
· Dr. Abdulaziz Abdullah Hafiz Alghamdi - Director – Quality & Patient Safety| King Abdulaziz Hospital, MNGHA
· Eman Alturaiki – Service Excellence Director | Council of Health Insurance, Saudi Arabia
· Danny Hage – Senior Advisor – Customer Experience | Council of Health Insurance, Saudi Arabia
· Adel Al-Shabaan – Managing Director | Health Links powered by Press Ganey
· Naseem Almulla – Director Customer Experience | Council of Health Insurance, Saudi Arabia
v Transforming Saudi Healthcare: Prioritizing Patient Experience in the Journey to Excellence
v National Strategy on Value based healthcare and enhancing Patient experience.
v Enhancing Patient-Centered Communication and Engagement
v Embracing Digital Transformation for Improved Patient Experience
v Empowering Patients as Partners in their Healthcare Journey
v Optimizing Care Delivery and Workflow Efficiency
v Leveraging Patient Experience and Outcome Data for Continuous Improvement in Healthcare.
v Fostering a Culture of Continuous Improvement in Patient Experience
Event Sponsors and Partners:
Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs (Lead Partner), DaVita | PwC (Gold Partner), CXSA Middle East (CX Association Partner), Council of Health Insurance, Health.Links powered by Press Ganey, PROMO-PHARMA (Supporting Partners)