Comprehensive Clinical Ophthalmology Course for ICO Advanced test
Covering of important clinical topics, ophthalmology clinical trials and studies, medical ethics and low vision rehabilitation.
Course consist of 20 recorded lectures for topics explanation and 12 live classes for past papers questions discussions.
- Recorded lectures are available from the first day of the course.
- Live classes will be conducted on Zoom once per week on Saturdays 4 PM GMT 6 PM Cairo timing and will be available for watching afterwards in specific times set by I-COURSES.
- Recorded lectures and live classes will be accessible till 13 October 2020.
- Study material will be provided.
- Periodic self assessment tests and final mock exam.
- Registered candidates will be added to course whatsapp group for direct interaction with the instructor.
Total course hours: 70 hours
Member of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow
*Registration is open throughout course duration. Exam date: 13 October 2020.*