Dental Pharmacology + First Aid Courses
Dental Pharmacology from Clinical point of view
- Anti-edematous drugs how and when to use.
- Dilemma of management of patients taking corticosteroids.
- Patients on anticoagulant management.
- And management of patients taking chemotherapy or radiotherapy drugs.
- Management of chocking and heimlich maneuver and how to save your patient.
Pharmacotherapeutic Challenges in Dentistry
Course Lectures Include:
- Drugs used in dentistry(ANTIBIOTICS, ANALGESICS,ANTIVIRAL DRUGS, MOUTH WASHES.AND ALL DRUGS USED IN DENTISTRY)
- Injection drugs and when to choose
- Cases which need antibiotic prescription
- Problems related to antibiotic and analgesic overdose
- How to detect drug use
- Drug Prescribing For Dentistry
- Medical emergencies in the dental setting
- Dental managment of patients with certain medical conditions
- Proper prescription during pregnancy
- Writing a perfect dental prescription
- Lab investigation needed in dental clinic
First Aid Kit
CPR + AED
Wounds & bleeding
Dr. Hany Salah El-Din
- Assistant lecturer Oral and maxillofacial surgery.egyptian Russian university
- MSc degree oral surgery. Ain shams university.
- PHD researcher oral and maxillofacial surgery Azhar university.
Abd El-Rahman Mansour
- BLS & First Aid Instructor
- CEO - Founder of Red Heart team
- Volunteer in Egyptian Red Crescent