Clinical Orthodontic Residency
CHOOSE A JOB YOU LOVE, AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE.
You Will Get:
1 Clinical Case where every participant will do one clinical case from start of planning and records taking till finishing and de-bonding.
One Year Training
4 Observation Sessions Monthly each equal is to 2 hours of clinical observation to live orthodontic.
- Treatment Planning and Anchorage
- Management of mixed Dentition
- Growth Modification
- Digital Orthodontics
- Class 1 Treatment Planning
- Retention Phase
- Tissue Reaction and Biomechanics
- Class 2 Treatment Planning
- Class 3 Treatment Planning
- Multidisciplinary Treatment
• Photography workshop/records
• Functional appliance workshop
• Bonding workshop
• Wire bending workshop
• Cast analysis workshop
• Tads/anchorage workshop
• Cephalometric tracing workshop
• Digital tracing workshop
• Lingual retainer workshop
• Diagnosis and planning seminars
• Armamentarium workshop
• Indirect bonding workshop
Observation Sessions and Planning Seminars
• You will benefit from 4 observation sessions every month tailored according to your schedule as you will observe one of the course directors doing live treatment session. This will provide you with very valuable information about the setting of the orthodontic clinic and management of different clinical scenarios.
• In the treatment planning seminars, every doctor will receive full case records and put a full treatment plan including anchorage planning, wire sequence and retention planning.
Every doctor will do one clinical case from start to finish. He will start by taking photos, impressions and full set of records. Then he will discuss with the group the
possible treatment options and agree the best plan.
Then he will do the approved plan/steps on the patient under direct supervision till the end of the treatment plan.
All the treatment steps will be recorded
Basic and Advanced:
The clinical residency will take you through a journey of unlimited orthodontic education.
We will start with you from the basic science of diagnosis and classification till the advanced and complex areas like use of mini-implants and functional appliances.
All cases will be fully documented to be able to build your own logbook.