– Different impression techniques
– Implant placement in models
– Suturing techniques
– Implant components
ESOI designates this activity for 37 continuing education credits.
ESOI is an ADA CERP provider
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the
Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
Who should attend?
Post graduated dentists
limited to only a few numbers of candidates. totally interactive platform for online course.
– Only refund in the same form of currency used for registration of the course.
– We require identification and ESOI receipt when accepting refunds.
Total Refund in case:
The course does not begin on the agreed commencement date.
The course ceases to be provided at any time after it commences but before it is completed.
If the candidate cancels before the commencement date of a course and requests a refund 4 weeks or
more prior to the course commencement.
Partial Refund in case:
2 weeks up to 4 weeks cancellation prior to the course commencement, ESOI will deduct 250 EGP out of
the deposit paid.
If cancellation is on the starting dates of the course then refund will be 50% of the deposit paid.
No Refund in case:
– A student not commencing a course on the agreed start date.
– If a candidate wants to cancel after attending 2 sessions of the course, no refund will be issued.
– Violation of ESOI Polices
– In a case of course withdrawal following a leave of absence, the candidate should submit an appropriate
withdrawal form or any supporting documentation along with refund application.
The refund will be processed within 28 days of the written request being received by the Treasurer
10:00 ص to 04:00 م
No Results Found
No Results Found