1)Tips & Tricks of Radiography in Daily Practice:
In this course you will learn about Purchasing stage, Imaging Stage and Interpretation stage.
What will you learn:
- Intra-oral X-ray machine
- Hand-held x-ray machine
- X-ray film
- Digital sensors & plates
- Infection Control Protocol
- How to set the exposure time?
- How to deal with Gag Reflex?
- How to deal with Floor of mouth during imaging?
- Bitewing Technique
- Paralleling Technique
- Tube-Shift Technique
- Film Processing
- Normal Anatomy
- Conditions Needs No Treatment
- Common Pathological Conditions
- Dental Caries
2)Cone beam CT in implantology (CBCT and Dental Implant From A to Z):
- Select the suitable radiographic technique in pre, intra and post-operative stages of dental implantology.
- Write CBCT request.
- Interpret CBCT images accurately in simple steps.
- Draw an accurate panoramic curve on Romexis and On-demand software.
- Draw accurate nerve tracing on Romexis and On-demand software.
- Place virtual implant on Romexis and On-demand software.
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV