This recorded course provides an introduction to Total quality Management concepts in healthcare facilities.
- Introduction to Healthcare Quality Concepts
- Introduction to Strategic Leadership
- Introduction to Performance measurement and Improvement.
- Introduction to People Management
- Introduction to Communication
- Introduction to Patient Safety
- Introduction to Operation management
By the end of this course The healthcare professional will be able to
- Explain the basic healthcare quality concepts
- Participate in organization-wide strategic planning including development of mission, vision, goals, objectives and leadership.
- Collaborate with quality department
- Contribute to development and revision of a written plan for and case/care/disease/utilization management programs
- Coordinate a patient safety
Instructor Name: Dr Sherin Metwally
Course Duration: 04:29:06
No. of Lectures: 5/ recorded
For Arabic Speakers