Non Surgical Body Contouring & Obesity Management
Click book now to visit event page on IMA Website
Obesity Management Module Objectives:
- You will be able to apply effective CBT, to problems of body weight , body image , weight cycling, eating and other related .
- You will be shown how to conduct a good assessment and make sense of the information you gather. You will have practice in doing so and have checklists to help you.
- You will know the importance of motivating the patient, know how to do it, and have a list of questions to use to help you.
- You will be able to help your patients to plan a life they want, involving healthy eating.
- An Overview of Bariatric Surgery and its Approaches Surgical Procedure Types Preparing for Bariatric Surgery:
- A series of preoperative assessment is done including ,medical examination , nutritional assessment , behavioral assessment and psychological assessment using special questionnaire Helping Patients to Live Effectively with Bariatric Surgery “Presurgical Lifestyle Program” Post-Operative Patient Care Addressing Surgical Complications: Physicians and patients should be aware of the physical and psychological side effects that can occur after Bariatric Surgery & how to manage Helping patients Prepare for Lifelong Weight Loss Success.
Non Surgical Body Contouring Module Objectives:
- Different body sculpting techniques and machines.
- Combine different techniques, machines and injections to get the best results in (NON surgical body contouring).
- Understand HIFU techniques for body, neck firming and tightening.
- Understand Carboxy techniques for cellulite and stretch marks.
- Understand Lipolysis injection that will equip you with knowledge needed to perform this advanced body contouring treatment safely.
- Identify and deal with: localized obesity, sagging/ redundant skin, types of stretch marks and how to alleviate
- Live demonstration on cases. Using different technologies and machines in regards of non-surgical body contouring, as well as injection lipolysis (monotherapy).
Dr. Wafaa Mehlba:
Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine Alex Univ 1980,
Master degree in Breast Cancer and obesity in 1988,
PhD in Behavioral and psychological aspects of obesity 2000.
Post doctor studies in obesity (Liverpool Univ.), Eating disorders, CBT, motivational interviewing Lifestyle medicine, cosmetic medicine, Laser in medicine and cosmetology, Non surgical body contouring and injection Lipolysis (UK-France -Germany -USA).
Worked in the Ministry of Health as a General Practitioner 1981-1988.
Founder and owner of WHAM clinics & Academy since 1989 till now.
Has participated in National and International Obesity Conferences and published many Researches in the International Medical Journals.
Head and founder of the Medical Association for the Study and Management of Obesity MASMO the first Obesity Association in the Middle East.
Dr. Mohamed Radwan:
- General Secretary of Medical Association for the Study and Management of Obesity (MASMO ).
- Head of Obesity and Body Contouring Department WHAM clinic
- Country representative of the American Dietetic Association for Egypt.
- Former Head of Nutrition and Obesity Unit, Soad Kafafy Hospital. 6th October University.
- Organizer of the 1st Obesity Management Certificate in Soad Kafafy Hospital, in collaboration with Medical Association for the Study and Management of Obesity (MASMO).
- Member of International Network Lipolysis
- Lecturer/speaker in Weight Management in Misr for Science and Technology University and Medical Association for the Study of Obesity.
- Former Head of Nutrition and Obesity Unit in 6th October University Hospital.
- Guest speaker in different National & International Nutrition and Obesity Conferences
- Obesity Management Certificate American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Chicago.
- Scope Certified Obesity Management from the World Obesity federation.
- Weight Management Diploma UK.
- Sport Psychology Diploma UK .
- Master in Nutritional Science USA.
Course Duration: 290 mins