AI for Healthcare in the Time of COVID-19
Udacity will gather thought leaders in the AI and Healthcare space to discuss how technology has unearthed compelling datasets that will help us understand this current pandemic and how to prevent future ones.
The AI for Healthcare in the Time of COVID-19 conference is a fully virtual event hosted by Udacity, and is focused on how artificial intelligence (AI) can be leveraged to understand the current pandemic, prevent future ones and benefit the healthcare industry.
This conference will offer a blend of panel discussions, keynote speakers, and breakout sessions that will cover a wide range of topics, including using AI to detect disease, ethics in AI, deciphering the data of COVID-19, and advancements in wearable technology.
While open to all, the information shared at the virtual conference will be especially beneficial to data scientists, engineers with a focus in AI or machine learning, clinical researchers, medical students, and more.
This conference is led by industry thought leaders like:
- Alex Ermolaev - Director of AI I Change Healthcare
- Alex Macalalad - MD, Senior Data Scientist I VERILY
- Andjela Azabagic - Product Director for AI Solution I ICAD
And more 17 AI & Healthcare leaders worldwide.
- Predicting Diseases with AI, How AI improves Clinical Decision-making
- How AI is Helping Fight the Spread of COVID-19 and Can AI predict/prevent the next pandemic.
- Ethics in AI and preventing bias in healthcare and diagnosis.
- Top use cases in AI & How to scope them
- Deciphering the data of COVID-19