Apply now to attend the Comprehensive Implant Program "Basic and Advanced" Course.
Duration:6 days,19,20,21,26,27,28 August
Day 1&2 :
- Introduction about dental implant from past till now
- All anaesthesia techniques used for surgical procedures.
- Patient selection
- Indications and contradictions)
- Related vital structures
- Implant selection
- X-ray analysis and C.B.C.T interpretation
- Treatment planning & prosthetic driven implant.
Day 2 :
Dr.Ali Fahd's Work shop on CBCT interpretation.
- Surgical approaches & Flab designs
- Osteotomy & Implant insertion
- Workshop on implant insertion on casts and break the wall between you and surgical implant kit
- Prosthesis of Implants
- Types of prosthesis
- Types of impressions
- Implant failure Complications&Maintenance
Work shop: Impression techniques live demo
(open and closed tray techniques).
Dilemma of immediate implantation why and when?
- How to close jumping spaces?
- Tyes of bone grafts and perfect selection of each type in each situation
- Types of membranes and fixation methods
- How to make PRF membrane
- Era Of sticky bone and its uses
- Prosthetic driven implant Vs bone driven implant
- Surgical stent and uses of digital planning to
- make your implant surgery perfect without any surprise.
Dr. Hany Salah ElDin
- Ass Lecturer of oral and maxillofacial Department at ERU
- MSC degree Ain shams University
- Case selection and proper diagnosis are the corner stone of any dental treatment so studying and daignosing your patient is mandatory
- Contraindications and risk factors determine the fate of any dental implant treatment
- Introduction to anatomical landmarks and introduction to clinical investigation that gives the candidate
the knoweldge to decide if the patient is eligeble for a dental impalnt or not
- How to set a proper treatment plan to satisfy the patients needs with proper dental conclusion
- Hands on diffrent suturing teqhniques to ensure proper closure around dental imlants
- Grafting around dental implants to solve any problems related to softtissue around dental implants
Instructor: Dr Abdullah Mattar
- BDs, MSc. PhD in periodontology
- Assistant lecturer in periodontology and implantology
- Member of the IADR, ESSDI, EFP
- Certified international speaker
- Radiography for dental implant module 1: 2D and 3D
- Different phases of implant planning, from initial to follow up phases
- When and How to send patient for imaging, clinical tips
- Understand 3D digital terminology
- Bone quality and quantity
- Anatomical considerations for implants and nerve tracing strategies
- Implant site analysis, implant 3D planning and virtual implantology
- Hands on software for implant 3D planning
- Radiography for dental implants module II: 5D
- Prosthetic driven implant planning (crown down approach)
- Soft tissue as a part of planning
- Computer guided implantology concepts
- Basic 5D planning protocols
- Implant – Bone – Prosthesis … who leads and who follows
- What you need for surgical guide construction
- Hands on surgical guide design
Instructor :Dr.Ali Fahd Fadel Ahmed
- MSc, IPCD, TQMHC, PhD
- Master’s degree of Oral Radiology, Cairo University
- Professional Diploma in Infection Prevention and Control, AICPD
- Total Quality Management for Healthcare Reform, AUC
- PhD Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Cairo University
- Owner, Manager and Consultant Operator at TeamCare Dental Center
- Consultant radiologist at multiple advanced dental imaging centers
- International author in the fields of Radiology, Implants and LASER
Prosthodontic module for dental implantology program:
DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT PLANNING:
ASPECTS OF PROSTHETICALLY DRIVEN IMPLANT DENTISTRY.
1. PRE SURGICAL IMPLANT PROSTHODONTICS:
- Radiographic stents
- Surgical stents
2. DECISION ON THE TYPE OF IMPLANT PROSTHESES:
Types of prosthesis on implants:
a) FIXED PROSTHESES:
- Screw retained or Cement retained.
- Implant level or Abutment level.
- Implant hybrid prosthesis.
b) REMOVABLE PROSTHESES:
- Implant supported overdenture.
- Implant retained overdenture.
- FIXED VS HYBRID VS OVERDENTURE.
- STRESS INDUCED BY IMPLANT ASSISTED PROSTHESIS:
- Implant biomechanics.
- Forces applied to dental implant.
DESIGNING ASPECTS OF IMPLANT PROSTHESES FOR FULLY EDENTULOUS ARCHES: CANTILEVERS
IMPRESSION TECHNIQUES IN IMPLANT DENTISTRY
a) Implant level impression:
- Pick up (open tray).
- Transfer type (closed tray).
b) Abutment level impression:
- Direct technique.
- Indirect technique.
- TROUBLE SHOOTING FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS IMPRESSIONS
- IMPRESSION MATERIALS.
- RECENT TRENDS FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS IMPRESSIONS
- ATTACHMENT SELECTION:
- OCCLUSAL CONCEPTS, DESIGN & MATERIALS FOR IMPLANT PROSTHODONTICS:
- IMPLANT FAILURE:
- IMPROPER PATIENT SELECTION:
- IMPROPER SURGICAL PLACEMENT:
- IMPROPER IMPLANT SELECTION (IMPLANT BIOMECHANICS):
1- Implant type Vs. Bone type.
2- Implant length.
3- Implant diameter.
4- Implant number.
5- Implant design.
6- Implant crest module.
7- Occlusal load direction.
• PROSTHETIC PROBLEMS:
1- Abutment fit
2- Passive prosthetic fit
3- Pier abutment
4- Connecting implant to natural abutment
5- Bad esthetics
6- Traumatic occlusion
7- Over load
8- Excessive cantilever
9- Premature loading
• STAGES OF FAILURE
• SIGNS OF FAILURE
Instructor :Dr. Mahmoud Ramadan
- BDs, HDD, MDs, PhD
- Visiting Professor of Removable Prosthodontics