Second edition International Conference on Nursing Education: Practice & Research (INPR 2021) has announced by Hazel Group. To reinforce the Interdisciplinary Approach for Innovation & Invention in Nursing Science Research
This meeting will:
- There is no other conference, which provides the depth of information specific to planned giving
- Learn New Trends, Strategies, TacticsUp- to-date legislations and tax benefits, current and emerging trends, technologies .
- Frank Talk Frank talks returns with another provocative theme where dynamic speakers will share their new ideas and challenges that status quo, leaving delegates stimulated and inspired
- Network and Connect:Meet and exchange ideas with hundreds of link- minded professional who are leader in our research domain.
- Improve Your ResultsLearn new skills to deepen your relationship with clients and donors will bring greater results for your charity or business
- Sample and Compare ToolsContact with vendors from across the Singapore in a trade-show setting to learn about products and services and check out the latest tools and ideas.
- Get InspiredOur Speakers and attendees and attendees are highly skilled and experienced professionals. Inspirational in their passion to make a long-termpositive impact.
- Value for the MoneyWith a 3 day intensive conference schedule you will access strategic gift planning knowledge and expertise that’s worth weight in gold from an impressive array of recognized
• Nursing education
• Nursing Informatics
• Cardiac Nursing
• Holistic Nursing
• Case management nursing
• Cardiovascular Nursing
• Men in Nursing
• Advances In Nursing
• Intensive and Critical Care Nursing
• Gender Discrimination in Nursing
• Anesthesia and PeriAnesthesia Nursing
• Neonatal heart diseases and problems
• Evidence-Based Nursing
• Midwifery and Womens Health
• Pain Management/Palliative Care
November 19-21, 2021
Village Hotel Changi, Singapore.
Extra details will be available as soon as possible.