Dr/ Omar Tarek
Two days (Rubber dam Isolation - Basic Endodontic course)
Day 1/ Isolation
1- Advantages of rubber dam?
2- Types of frames and when to use which?
3- Medium or heavy dam?
4- Winged or wingless clamp? (when, which and how to use/apply)
5- Soft-tissue retraction clamps.
6- Floss uses
7- Teflon in isolation ?
8- Double frame technique.
9- Double dam technique.
10-How to control leakage?
13-Flowable composite uses in isolation.
12-Mastering single and multiple isolation
1- Do quadrant isolation use wing and wingless clamp
2- Use soft tissue Brinker retractor clamp
3- Use Teflon
4- Do floss ligature
5- Learn and do inversion
Day2/ Endo from (A to Z)
1. Basics of access cavity
2. Modern access cavity design (ninja / truss ) from myth to reality
3. Different methods to detect conflicting anatomies (how to avoid missing canals?)
4. 3d cleaning and shaping to respect complexity of the pulp
5. Mechanical preparation (manual vs rotary )
6. Roll of irrigation in endodontic treatment
7. Different types of activation of irrigation
8. 3d obturation techniques
1. Access cavity prep to molar and premolar
2. Mechanical prep (manual and rotary)
* Each candidate will work under magnification (loops 3-5x)
* The demo will be under microscope for highest benefits to the attendee
Dr / Amr Abdel Fattah Edrees
Day 1: ((Rubber dam isolation))
by attending this event, our candidates will learn:
- Benefits of rubber dam isolation.
- Instruments & armamentarium needed for rubber dam isolation.
- What instruments should you buy to add rubber dam isolation to you daily workflow.
- How to customize your instruments to reach the optimum isolation
- use of floss in isolation & different flossing techniques
- Rubber dam application techniques.
- How to apply rubber dam in different clinical situations and overcoming challenges for its application.
Hands on and workshops including:
-Anterior and posterior isolation techniques in different clinical situation
-Using soft tissue retraction clamps.
Day 2: ((Posterior composite restorations))
Our candidates will learn:
- Partial or complete caries removal dilemma
- Modern cavity design for composite restorations
- different Matrix systems in posterior restorations and what to use
- Adhesion tips & tricks and how to select your adhesive system
- Selection of the appropriate composite material in the different clinical situations (what to use ,why And when)
- Composite application techniques
- The simplest way to restore proper tooth anatomy (occlusal & proximal )
- Management of badly broken teeth & how to do deep marginal elevation
- Finishing and Polishing Protocols.
- Cases Discussion on Posterior Composite
Workshop and hands on including:
-Proper matrix application & wedging
-Class II composite build-up (Lower First Molar and Upper First Molar)
Day 3: ((Anterior Composite restoration ))
Our candidates will learn:
- Esthetics from different perspectives
- Matrix system selection in anterior composite
- Cavity design in anterior composite
- Shade selection in anterior composite
- Different techniques in anterior composite placement (layering & monoshade technique )
- Finishing and polishing protocol in anterior composite
- different Cases discussion on anterior composite
Workshops and hands on including:
-Direct palatal index
-Anterior layering technique in class IV
-Finishing & polishing protocols
Dr/ Abdel Azeem
-The way to proper diagnosis and case selection for fixed prosthodontics and making the optimum treatment planning and design
-Tooth preparation fundamentals and rules ; the basic kays for successful preparation
-Master different types of tooth preparation for anterior and posterior teeth with different types of prosthetic materials options
# proper bridge treatment planning and design
# laminate veneer
# verti prep concept and workflow from prep to cementation.
- Errors and mishaps in tooth preparation and managing Practical Live demo and practice on :- Anterior crown prep Posterior crown prep Laminate veneer prep
-Restorability of endodontic treated teeth and decision making in posting and/ or crowning the tooth >> (when do and when not).
-Orientation of the present types and materials of post and core in the clinical store.
-Orientation of the varies techniques and steps of post and cores build up ( direct , indirect , customization ) ( how and when )
-Simple selection protocol of the material, length and width of the prefabricated post and core Endocrown treatment planning, material selection and workflow from preparation to cementation.
#Live demo on post preparation
#Live demo on different custom made post impression techniques
#Live demo and practice on endocrown preparation
-Tissue retraction materials and techniques as ( retraction cord size , material and impregnation with single or double cord techniques )
- Different types of impression materials and techniques as ( condensation vs addition materials with one step vs two step techniques ) errors , tips and tricks
- Bite registration materials , techniques, errors , tips and tricks , face bow record ,and semi-adjustable articulator mounting
- Provisional restoration materials, techniques, errors, tips and tricks
- Proper Shade selection techniques, errors, tips and tricks and lab communication
- Lab work checking , try in verification and lab errors managing
- Final restoration checking and occlusion checking and adjustment
- Different types of Cementation materials and techniques (conventional vs adhesive resin cementation).
Live demos on the different workflow steps
Dr/ Ahmed El-Qlamony
You will learn:
Certificates: Accredited from ESOI & ADA
08:00 ص to 03:00 م
No Results Found
No Results Found