Success Endodontics Module
Two days (Rubber dam Isolation - Basic Endodontic course)
Day 1: Isolation:
- Advantages of Rubber dam.
- Types of frames and when to use which?
- Medium or Heavy dam?
- Winged or Wingless Clamp? (When, Which and How to use/apply)
- Soft-tissue retraction clamps.
- Floss uses.
- Teflon in Isolation.
- Double frame technique.
- Double dam technique.
- How to control leakage?
- Flowable Composite uses in Isolation.
- Mastering Single and Multiple Isolation
Each participant will do (Practical work):
- Do quadrant isolation use wing and wingless clamp
- Use soft tissue Brinker retractor clamp
- Use Teflon
- Do floss ligature
- Learn and Do Inversion
Day2: Endo from (A to Z)
- Basics of Access Cavity
- Modern Access Cavity Design (Ninja / Truss ) from myth to reality
- Different methods to detect conflicting anatomies (how to avoid missing canals?)
- 3d cleaning and shaping to respect complexity of the pulp
- Mechanical preparation (Manual Vs Rotary )
- Roll of Irrigation in Endodontic Treatment
- Different Types of Activation of Irrigation
- 3d Obturation Techniques
- Access Cavity Prep to Molar and Premolar
- Mechanical Prep (Manual and Rotary)
- Each candidate will work under magnification (loops 3-5x)
- The demo will be under microscope for highest benefits to the attendee
Certificates: Accredited from ESOI & ADA