Liposuction and Fat Grafting
Liposuction and Fat Grafting Course is one of the important HANDS-ON practical courses due to the up-growing need for it.
Many patients are on a strict diet yet they are not totally satisfied with their body shape that's why mastering Liposuction and Fat Grafting techniques is a MUST!
The Course is on the 17th and 18th of December 2020.
- Surgical techniques & area-specific surgical techniques
- Anatomy for liposuction
- Fat metabolism and physiology
- Pre-operative evaluation & avoiding pitfalls in patient selection
- Initial consultation with patient & pre-operative examination
- Aesthetic analysis for the face and body for liposculpture
- Liposuction techniques and basic principle
- Tumescent anesthesia and general anesthesia for liposuction
- Area-specific liposculpture (Face, body, and extremities)
- An extensive review of complications and their prevention
- Optimal post-operative care
- Successful & ethical marketing techniques
- Equipment evaluation in setting up your practice
FAT GRAFTING HIGHLIGHTS:
- Anatomical Highlights
- Guidelines for safe and effective fat grafting
- Techniques for harvesting - Processing -Placement
- Techniques for storage and how to keep the graft alive
- Different facial areas.
- Selection of patients
- Pre and Post-operative care