CME Science will organize the Imaging in the Bahamas Conference
- Describe the common challenges in interpreting PET/CT
- .Describe thoracic radio-logical procedures for clinical cancer management.
- Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology
- . Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases .
- Develop a differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
- Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice.
- Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
- Describe the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of intracranial diseases.
- Radiologists and radiologic nurses,
- Physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows
- Others who are interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic imaging.
Jan 18 - 21, 2021
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas.
Extra details will be available as soon as possible.