ALL ABOUT FIXED PROSTHODONTICS: (FULL & PARTIAL COVERAGE) With Dr. Mustafa Noor
- Principles of Diagnosis and Treatment Plan For Fixed Prosthodontics.
- Case Selection.
- Tooth Preparations, Principles and Guidelines.
- Steps of Preparation for Metal-Ceramic Restorations.
- Retraction Protocols.
- (Materials & Different Techniques).
- Impression ( Materials & Techniques).
♦️Hands-On: (Preparation for Metal-Ceramic Restorations).
- All Ceramic Restorations.
- The drawbacks of porcelain.
- Strengthening of all ceramic materials.
- The recent ceramic materials.
- Pressable ceramics.
- Machinable ceramics.
- CAD/CAM technology.
- Inlays & Onlays.
- Adhesion to ceramics.
♦️Hands-On: (Preparation of all Ceramic restorations) & (Preparation of Inlays and Onlays).
Management of Endodontically Treated Teeth.(Post & Core and EndoCrown).
- Introduction to Endodontics and its Effect on Tooth structure.
- Case Selection and Treatment Planning with Emphasis on Radiographic Examination.
- Principles of Preparation/Modification of Endodontic tooth for post.
- Types of post and core systems.
- Selection of Post system and Core material.
- Direct Technique
- Indirect technique: Direct Pattern and post impressions
- Selection of Cement for Different Post Systems with Cementation Procedure.
- Core Build Procedure.
- Failures and Their Management.
♦️Hands-On: (Post space preparation), (Try-in of post and core application) & (Preparation Of Endocrown)
- Different Bridge Designs ( simple and complex cases).
- Bridge Preparation.
- Common path of insertion.
- Different lab fabrication techniques( casting -pressing & CAD/CAM).
♦️Hands-On: (Bridge Preparation) & (Common path of insertion).
- Retraction Protocols. ( classic vs advanced)
- Impression: (Different Types of Impression materials used in FPD -various Impression Techniques).
- Temporization. ( materials &techniques)
- Bite Registration ( materials&techniques)
- Surface Treatment and Cementation.
- Occlusal Adjustment.
♦️Hands-On: (Retraction Protocols), (Impression), (Temporization) & (Bite Registration)
🚩 Course Duration:
5 Days From 10 am - 5 pm.
🚩 Location: 6 October City.
📆 Date: 24-26 September & 1-2-3 October, 2020.
♦ Coffee break & Lunch break ar included.
♦ Cancellation policy applied.
Fees include: (Lectures, Demonstration,workshops, Coffee break & Lunch break, Certificate )
50% Refunded before 10 September.
No Refunded after 10 September .