32ND ANNUAL OB/GYN ULTRASOUND UPDATE FOR CLINICAL PRACTICE
Earn up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Upon completion of this meeting, the participant will be able to:
• Explain new developments in the field of OB/GYN ultrasound.
• Examine applications of pelvic ultrasound in evaluation of the endometrium, adnexa, infertility and pelvic emergencies.
• Diagnose fetal structural abnormalities using sonography.
• Utilize Doppler ultrasound in obstetrical ultrasound and adnexal evaluation.
• Recognize the role of 3D ultrasound in obstetrical and gynecological diagnosis.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The Eastern Virginia Medical School and the Gottesfeld-Hohler Memorial Foundation. Eastern Virginia Medical School is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Eastern Virginia Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Sonographers may use credits earned at these activities for the purpose of maintaining their registry with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS). ARDMS accepts AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. This program is not affiliated with or endorsed by ARDMS.